What is Green Tea Extract?
Green tea is made solely from the leaves of Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originates in China and has become associated with many cultures throughout Asia. It has recently become more widespread in the west, where black tea is traditionally consumed. Many varieties of green tea have been created in countries where they are grown. These varieties can differ substantially due to variable growing conditions, horticulture, production processing, and harvesting time.
Over the last few decades green tea extract has been subjected to many scientific and medical studies to determine the extent of its long-purported health benefits, with some evidence suggesting that regular green tea drinkers may have a lower risk of developing heart disease and certain types of cancer. Although green tea extract does not raise the metabolic rate enough to produce immediate weight loss, a green tea extract containing polyphenols and caffeine has been shown to induce thermogenesis and stimulate fat oxidation, boosting the metabolic rate 4% without increasing the heart rate.
Brief Processing Flow of Green Tea Extract EGCG Powder
1.Normal Tea Polyphenols(30%-50%): Pure Water Extraction→Normal Filtration→Concentration
2. Instant Tea Polyphenols(30%-50%) : Pure Water Extraction→Membrane Filtration→RO
Membrane Concentration→Spray Drying.
3.Normal Tea Catechins(EGCG30%-75%,Caf 0.3%-13%) : Pure Water Extraction→Normal
Filtration→Concentration→Solvent extraction→Concentration→Spray Drying.
4. Non-ETAc Catechins (EGCG40%-75%,CAF0.3%-1%)) : Pure Water Extraction→Membrane
Filtration→Chromatographic Column→Concentration→Spray Drying.
5. EGCG(70%-90%): Pure Water Extraction→Membrane Filtration→Chromatographic Column
→Concentration→Recrystallization or Solvent Extraction→Drying.
Main function Of Green Tea Extract EGCG Powder
1. EGCG Powder are used to cancer Prevention
2. EGCG Powder are used to cardio protection; prevention of
3. EGCGPowder are used to prevention of tooth decay and gum disease
4. EGCG Powder are used to liver protection
5. EGCG Powder are used to anti-platelet aggregation to prevent blood
6. EGCGPowder are used to kidney function improvement
7. EGCG Powder are used to protection and restoration of immune system
8. EGCG Powder are used to inhibition of infectious pathogens
9. GCG Powder are used to aid digestion and carbohydrate utilization
10. EGCG Powder are used to cellular and tissue antioxidant